|BELLA REAL ESTATE|
1st Real Estate Office in El Dorado County with a ď0Ē Carbon Footprint*We not only believe in Green, we live Green! Solar Operated, Solar heated, Sacramento Area Sustainable Business Designation
For a personalized list of homes
El Dorado Hills
Ranches and luxury properties
Certified Luxury Home Specialist
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Placerville, El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park real estate market or surrounding areas of El Dorado County, go with an experienced local Real Estate Company who can make Thousands of dollars difference and provide an enjoyable experience.
What do you want to do?
- Find recent values of Placerville homes sold?
- Get top dollar for your Placerville real estate
- Find more space in the Pollock Pines real estate market?
- Enjoy luxury living in a Shingle Springs real estate gated community?
The first step is to find an experienced Realtor in the Western El Dorado County area. Thinking of selling your home in Placerville, El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park or surrounding areas? With this increasingly challenging market, how do you set the right price to get maximum value but a quick sale? No one wants the agony of waiting for their house to sell.
There is a lot of information you can gather here and other places online, but before you waste a lot of time and dollars preparing your home or looking for your next move, consult with an experienced Realtor at Bella Real Estate.
Call us. A 5 minute conversation about an area or home of interest is much easier than searching around for hours online.Give BELLA REAL ESTATE a call at 530-651-5120 and find out how we can help you, you won't speak with one of our assistants, you will talk with us!
Don't miss our FREE Brochures!! Buyers - learn to make successful offers. Sellers - learn the tricks to negotiate a higher price.
If you're planning to sell your home in the next few months, this FREE service is designed to help establish your home's current market value. Simply choose Market Analysis and fill out the requested information. We will use comparable sold listings to help you calculate the fair market value of your home.
Automatically receive personalized MLS listings by e-mail. Early each morning We will search the local MLS and find the homes that match your criteria and notify you immediately with the latest listing information!! Simply choose Dream Home Finder and fill in the requested information. Or, search for yourself at [Search For Homes].
If you are looking to buy in Placerville, Shingle Springs, Pollock Pines and other Western El Dorado County towns, here is a little background on those areas:
- Placerville California is a gold rush town and has a very nicely preserved historic downtown area including The Bell Tower and the oldest hardware store west of the Missippi. The population is now around 10,000 people and residents enjoy an excellent quality of life with low crime and excellent schools. There are many attractions in the Sierra foothills including Apple Hill ranches, premier El Dorado County wineries, historic Coloma, the South Fork of the American River,Equestrian friendly communities and more. The lifestyle is what makes people want to make this their home. Placerville home values are excellent whether you are looking for an historic Victorian,a contemporary California stucco home,or an equestrian ranch, all are available in the Placerville real estate market. Here are some local areas that may be of interest to start you on your journey!
- Greenstone Country is a special gated community on the border of Placerville and Shingle Springs and offers privacy and community. Lots are 3 acre minimum and 11 miles of equestrian and walking trails are available to owners along with common areas of lakes, tennis and sand volleyball courts and a riding arena.
- Shingle Springs is just West of Placerville, within commuting distance to Sacramento and is a peaceful country community. The rolling land is home to many picturesque horse properties, luxury gated communities, or nice starter homes with land.
- Pollock Pines and Camino are further up in the Sierra foothills at 3000-4000 feet in elevation and features woods of large pines, orchards, and the pony express trail. Small town charm abounds and Pollock Pines real estate is very economically priced.
Why Experience Matters
When you go to sell your home, isnít a listing in the MLS and a sign out front enough? Wrong! Maybe in a super hot market but most of the time you need someone who is an expert in marketing; I help you present your home in the most favorable light and work to generate interest about your home with other Realtors. Many buyers come from outside the local market. Having your home appear in all the right places on the Internet is crucial in todayís online world.
Donít forget negotiation. Is your Realtor savvy enough to negotiate top dollar and not blow the deal? And donít forget all the closing details. You need someone to stay on top of all the particulars so your sale successfully closes escrow. Selling or buying a home is the largest business transaction most people make in their lifetime.
We specialize in representing our clients in the purchases and sales of single-family residences,commercial sales and acquisition,Airpark Properties, land, Short Sale Negotiations, REO sales and income property within the cities of Placerville, Pollock Pines, Shingle Springs, El Dorado Hills, Folsom, Rescue, Diamond Springs, and Camino. We keep current of all transactions in these areas, we are also very knowledgeable with the local schools, Greenstone Country, Sunridge Meadows and have extensive knowledge of ranch properties.
Any information you give on this website is protected and not shared with any third parties without your permission.
1378 Broadway Placerville, CA. 95667 (530) 651-5010
This Office is Independently Owned and Operated
The information above, while deemed accurate, was provided by the Seller and other sources and has not been verified by the agent or Debra Miller, Broker
Real Estate Websites by iHOUSEweb, Inc. ®